Spanish Qualification Vs Irish Employment
alTic is a company which offers two realities at the same time:
- Lack of IT resources in Ireland and elsewhere.
- Highly skilled IT professionals in Spain who are searching for a job.
- To help people who want to develop a stage of their careers in Ireland
- To select, to train and to prepare the best IT professionals for our customers, primarily companies in Ireland.
- We are a team with experience selecting people in Spain, field engineers and consultants specialized in IT business management and human factor.
- We collaborate all over the world.
Living in Ireland
Ireland is famous worldwide for its culture and heritage.
The Republic of Ireland, with 4.5 million inhabitants, has undergone a major transformation in its infrastructure over the past 15 years and now has an excellent road and rail network across the country.
Although it has its own language and culture, English is the language spoken in Ireland today.
Why come to Ireland?
The Custom House, Dublin
Ireland is a small country with big opportunities. It houses a large number of software development companies working with the latest technologies, and having an excellent reputation worldwide.
This success is due to the standard and how to work within their companies where it is widely established a style of work that the staff consists of highly skilled and educated, entrepreneurial vision and the creative lovers (the latter entrenched in Irish culture).