Importante empresa esta buscando un analista de BI (business intelligence/data analyst) para participar en un interesante poyecto en Irlanda
- Through data analysis, interrogation and stakeholder engagement identify opportunities to improve operational performance.
- Produce recommendations for senior management supported by analytical data.
- Assisting senior analysts in the design and development of predictive models liaising with key stakeholders and senior management across the business.
- Producing commentary for updates for Senior Mgt and Exco explaining actual and/or expected performance and future trends.
- Devise & deliver quality automated business intelligence and from this develop strategy and policy proposals to improve performance in the Retail & Operations division.
- Analyse data to identify variances, trends, patterns and indicators on a pro-active basis, regularly review, monitor and enhance the controls and governance in place within the division in order to increase efficiency and compliance.
- 3 years relevant experience within an analytical/business intelligence role is required with third level qualification in business, finance, or related discipline being preferable.
- Strong SAS, SPSS or SQL skills with sound business acumen and a passion for numerical analysis and data driven strategy. Process Improvement and process automation experience a distinct advantage.
- Ability to break down business problems into logical tasks and ability to think creatively with a proactive approach to business improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with key stakeholders at all levels in the organisation.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team with a wide variety of individuals demonstrating effective interpersonal and negotiating skills.