Our Data Protection Policy recognises two kinds of personal data that deserve different levels of protection:
1) Personally-Identifiable Information includes, for example, e-mail addresses, billing information, employment status and ‘click stream’ data that tracks visitor activity on a Web site or online service.
2) A subset of that category, Sensitive Data, deserves additional safeguards. Sensitive Data includes, by way of example, Clients’ confidential data, individuals’ home telephone numbers, Bank Account, Income Tax and National Insurance numbers, interview notes, CV’s, etc.
Our Policy provides the following:
1) Notice and use: alTic collects Personally-Identifiable Information and Sensitive Data only when there is a legitimate business need to do so. We will inform you about why we are collecting Personally-Identifiable Information and how we intend to use it. We need to collect and store your name, address, and other basic Personally-Identifiable Information, for example, to provide you with the service you requested, as well as for billing purposes. This information also enables us to develop and customise services better to meet your needs and preferences and to bring to your attention job etc. opportunities from alTic and occasionally other sources that may be of interest to you.
2) Transfer and disclosure: if necessary, we may pass your information between our offices. Our offices are listed on this website and updated as appropriate. From time to time, we are approached by companies and organisations that have a product or service that we believe may be of interest to you. We may share your Personally-Identifiable Information with these companies in an effort to help you find these resources. We will, however, always gain your permission before disclosing Personally-Identifiable Information to third parties that are not affiliated to alTic. Apart from this we will never disclose information about you unless you have authorised us to do so or, otherwise, if we are obliged to do so by law.
3) Security: we will maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your Personally-Identifiable Information. If your relationship with us includes providing alTic with Sensitive Data, we will protect that information with extra care. We will not distribute Sensitive Data outside of alTic, if you so request and will give you the chance to opt out of sharing this information within our own organisation. However, the internet is not a secure environment and we cannot guarantee the security of any information sent to us.
4) Consent: by using our website, you consent to the collection and use of your personal data in the manner set out in this policy.