Importante empresa necesita cubrir puestos de "Operantions Engineer" en Dublin (Irlanda).
You will design, refactor, optimize and deliver systems including:
- Instance Installation & Deployment, role configuration.
- Logging, log aggregation, monitoring, alerting and metrics reporting.
- Error & malicious use monitoring and prevention
- Capacity planning and new architecture requirements identification
- Redundancy and failover, worldwide and with multiple cloud providers.
- Optimized worldwide DNS and static content CDN implementations.
- Data security, privacy and availability
- Ensure appropriate monitoring and alerting mechanisms are in place to support the company’s high availability goals.
- Working with engineering team in identifying and fixing bottlenecks in infrastructure and provide input into systems architecture, anticipating the future needs of the company.
- Administration of a scalable cloud-based infrastructure in multiple availability zones and regions for full global mission critical deployment of services.
- Implementation of solutions to facilitate a reliable, repeatable, iterative release and deployment process.
- Implement systems for monitoring and alerting re. overall performance and health of system, and work with the engineering team to address degradations.
- Supporting the operations of a 24x7x365 hosted solution.
- Provision systems to detect and manage malicious activities including intrusion, DDoS and other attacks.
- Evaluation, management and integration of 3rd party services. Work with service providers to ensure quality of services delivered.
- You will have good communication skills and will be responsible for communicating and championing best practise within the engineering team with passion and diplomacy.
BSc or higher in Computer Science or related discipline and/or 5+ years industry experience.
Experience supporting web applications, including Java, LAMP and RoR stacks.
Experience with automated system configuration e.g. Puppet.
Experience with Linux administration.
Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Rackspace, etc.).
Experience working with relational and non-relational database and key-value store systems. This would ideally include prior experience of administration of OLAP solutions.