Importante empresa necesita cubrir puestos de "Technical Lead" en Dublin (Irlanda).
We are currently looking for a Technical Lead, with a strong Java development background, to provide technical direction to our project teams.
You will get the opportunity to:
- To provide strong technical direction to the project teams and collaborate closely with Head of Architecture and Platform Development to recommend improvements and enhance solution from a technical perspective
- To work on a leading edge mobile travel platform to develop the next generation of Mobile Web and Downloadable On-handset solutions
- Formulate innovative technical solutions to business problems
- Work closely with clients, suppliers, partners and co-workers to specify optimal solutions.
Technical Skills: Experience of some or all of the following technical skills is highly desirable:
- Application stack – JEE, Spring, MySQL and other associated technologies
- iOS, Android, Windows Phone 7, BlackBerry development
- Agile development processes.
- Web UI technologies
- Good understanding of usability principles, particularly as applied to mobile devices
- Discipline of working with test driven development processes
- Provide strong technical direction to your project teams :
- Provide pro-active technical mentoring to your teams
- Help your teams to find optimal solutions to address developmental challenges they may encounter
- Ensure the architecture of the teams’ solutions across all your projects is optimal, leveraging M2B, and consistent with the technical approach as set out by the Head of Architecture and Platform Development
- Plan and direct targeted and timely code reviews
- Manage and prioritise specific re-factoring tasks throughout various phases of projects
- Some hands-on development of Mobile Web and App solutions
- Be proactive in developing a close working relationships with Head of Architecture and Platform Development and with other colleagues
- Act as a technical advocate for our client´s solution both internally and when dealing with clients
- Work closely with senior management, PMO, QA and other relevant colleagues on development process improvements
- Direct client contact, both face to face and electronically on regular basis, in support of sales and account management with respect to high-level architecture and technology issues
- Provide technical input into hiring process for development team e.g. reviewing technical tests, assisting with interviews etc.
- Proactively organising, creating and running regular sessions with to impart best practices and provide insights on new, relevant technologies.
Potential candidates must:
- Have a minimum of 2 - 3 years technical lead experience ideally within Agile development teams (preferably Scrum)
- Have demonstrated technical leadership to improve Quality, Innovation and Productivity of your teams
- Be a quick and enthusiastic learner and have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment and handle multiple responsibilities
- Display high standards, good attention to detail and a methodological work process.
- Academic/Educational Qualifications: 2.1 (or higher) BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.