Importante empresa Irlandesa en rápido crecimiento, necesita incorporar un perfil Senior QA - Automation Engineer
- Develop and maintain Automated test scripts for Functional & Non-Functional scenarios
- Work very closely with developers to review unit and functional automation test coverage to ensure QA goals are met
- Lead the test execution of your test scripts, compile metrics and identify optimisations
- Drive product quality by capturing, escalating and pursuing resolution on defects
- Review requirements & stories, remove ambiguity and improve product usability
- Communicate test results, metrics and risk assessments to the project stakeholders
- Investigate and apply new tools to the current test framework
- Perform Usability Testing and provide feedback to development teams on usability issues
- Assist in the Localisation engineering processes.
- Automation skills are essential on at least some of the following: Selenium scripting, Perfecto Mobile/Device Anywhere, JMeter, Java, Ruby, Python etc.
- Agile development process knowledge and experience of an agile development environment
- Working knowledge of SQL scripting, Cucumber and basic Unix skills desirable
- Familiarity with Test Case Management and Bug tracking tools, particularly Jira
- The ability to design & build a test framework would be a very significant advantage
- A passion for self-development, team work, adding value and problem solving.
- Ability to work in a self-organising team – you determine your own daily tasks based on close collaboration with your team in a very fast paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of automated testing methods & frameworks, preferably in a web or mobile environment, and a proven track record of success in this area
- The design and development of custom-made test programs to test web services and API components, particularly using Selenium, JMeter, Java or Python
- Previous work with Cucumber/Gherkin or similar BDD tool is a definite plus
- Knowledge of Localisation processes and mobile emulator technologies an advantage.
- Academic/Educational Qualifications:
- Technical degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- ISEB or ISTQB Certificate (or equivalent) is desirable
- Competitive salary (typically in top quartile)
- Regular salary reviews and performance related bonuses
- Paid-for private healthcare
- Share Option Scheme
- Significant resources for training and career development